Thursday, August 15, 2019

Breaking Up Is Hard to Do... But You Could've Done Better by Hilary Campbell

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do... But You Could've Done Better




This is an older book that I happened to find a copy of on NetGalley. All opinions are mine.

So. I've been listening to and reading some pretty heavy stuff lately. Just comes with the mood I've been in, I guess. This book was a super quick read but it entertained me in a way that I didn't know I needed. Essentially the author drew a picture to tell the story of a bad breakup of hers, and it cheered her up, so she decided to take people's worst breakup stories and illustrate them, just to make the world a bit of a happier place. I sped through this like it was a Facebook meme page, but it was cute and it made me laugh. If you're in a bad mood or going through a crappy breakup, this is definitely a pick me up and a reminder that it could always be worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment