Friday, October 25, 2019

The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter

The Last Widow (Will Trent, #9)
Cover Image from GoodReads


Published 8/2019.
I received an ARC of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

I absolutely loved everything I've read by Karin Slaughter, so I didn't hesitate to pick this one up. Had I known it was part of a series, I probably would have just gone ahead and read the rest of them first. (side note- I have the first one in my TBR pile now).  I wasn't super sure about this when I took a look at the description because biological warfare and science isn't necessarily my thing-- think Dan Brown type books-- YUCK. I stuck with it though, hoping Ms. Slaughter wouldn't disappoint, and she did not. This book was disturbing and twisty and even though I figured out some of the twists I didn't see the whole thing coming, which is what I like about her books. If you like thrillers, science, or you've read one of her other books and enjoyed it, this one will be a good read. It took me longer than I intended it to only because I didn't have the time to sit there and read it. I will definitely be reading the rest of the Will Trent series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment