Monday, May 4, 2020

Good Girls Lie by JT Ellison

Good Girls Lie
Cover Image from Good Reads

*I received an eARC of this book in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own. *

Published: 12/2019

Boarding school drama, LGBTQ+ relationships, and murders-- this book had everything a girl could ever want! Seriously though, Good Girls Lie  took me for a ride and I am HERE. FOR. IT. 

Our main character goes to an exclusive all girls boarding school after the death of her parents. There she is "tapped" to become part of an elusive club, and starts a strange relationship with one of the society's leaders. There is a twist that I'm not going to spoil. 

I was hooked on this book. Couldn't put it down. All of the characters were awful in their own ways, but they were supposed to be. It worked well for the plot and made me interested in reading more. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys boarding school settings or thrillers-- or both! 

No comments:

Post a Comment